Have you installed iOS 13 on your iPhone yet? There are many cool features, but for me, one stands out - the Silence Unknown Callers feature. This feature sends any caller who isn't in your contacts list directly to voicemail. If you're like me, you're sick and tired of the relentless robocallers who blow up your phone 24/7.
So what does this have to with the fundamentals of inbound lead generation? It places a dagger in the heart of the old way of generating leads, dialing for dollars. Buyers turn to the internet when they're researching purchases and connect with sellers on their terms.
Inbound lead generation isn't the only way to sell today. Networking, referrals and cross-selling to existing customers are also effective ways to generate revenue. All of these techniques have one thing in common - they are the result of relationships built on trust. Trust is earned by educating potential customers and helping them solve problems.
Simply put, inbound lead generation is no longer a choice. That's why we've just published a new eBook: The Fundamentals of Inbound Lead Generation.
The Fundamentals of Inbound Lead Generation
Our new eBook will give you a step-by-step guide to creating an inbound lead generation process that consistently delivers quality leads to your sales pipeline. Whether you're new to inbound lead generation or looking to optimize your existing process, this eBook is for you.
The eBook covers:
- What is lead generation and why inbound lead generation is a must in today's business environment.
- How to generate inbound leads with content that your target buyers want to access.
- How to qualify inbound leads so that you're using your limited resources on high-probability opportunities.
- Benchmarks to measure the success of your inbound lead generation efforts.
- Strategies to maximize quality inbound leads and build your sales pipeline.
- Tips to manage your inbound campaigns.
You can get your copy of The Fundamentals of Inbound Lead Generation by completing the form below.